In this article, Simple steps will be shown regarding how to perform Netgear Ex2700 Setup. But this process only works with firmware version 22.214.171.124 or higher. So, follow the points mentioned below:
- Plugin your product and wait until its power light becomes stable.
- Use any device which supports Wi-Fi connectivity and then connect it to your extender (SSID). If don’t have Wi-Fi connectivity, then with the help of Ethernet cable, connect its one end to your PC and other in the extender.
- The Device’s light will turn on once the device is connected to the client
- Launch your web browser and search www mywifiext net.
- Look for the title ‘New Extender Setup’.
- Now, you will be asked to fill some details. After doing that, click on the ‘Next’ option.
- Choose your Wi-Fi network to extend its range
- Then, type your password. After filling, click on the ‘Next’ option. (If you don’t remember your password then get in touch with your ISP or manufacturer).
- Then, choose any preferred name for your network and security settings. After that, click on the next option. (For different security, choose a different password and your desired security type).
- Then, connect your device to EX2700’s new wireless settings.
- Now, your EX2700 is configured as a wireless range extender. Now comes the registration part, you can skip this if your device is already registered.
Now, the whole process is completed and the extender is now ready for use.