Steps For Finding Perfect Wedding Photographs In Tenerife
So much will be happening on your big day (and it often goes by so fast) that the photographs you have of the event will be something you’ll treasure and look back on for the rest of your lives. It’s important to look out for “wedding photographer in Tenerife via Cristina & Virgil” (which is known as “fotógrafo de bodas Tenerife via Cristina & Virgil” in Spanish).
Here are my steps to perfect wedding photography:
1) Look at all the photographers in your area (use the internet for this)
2) Ask your friends for recommendations
3) Look at friend’s wedding albums
4) Bookmark the photographers you like (don’t think about money at this stage)
5) After getting a feel for the photographers, decide on your budget (you’ll now have a good idea of who you can afford)
6) Create a shortlist of photographers
7) Call each photographer to check availability (we often book up fast, so call early to ensure you end up with a list of available photographers!)
8) Check out reviews of these photographers through Google / other online review sites
9) If you’re looking for other services (like a band / caterer etc…) ask your photographer, they often can get you discounts with other vendors in the industry
10) Decide on what kind of style of photography you would like for your wedding
11) Compare that style to your shortlist
12) Collect some images that really resonated with you. Create a mini gallery of what it is you’d like your photographs to look like
13) You can keep this gallery electronically, or print it out.
Be very clear with the photographer what photographs will be taken during the ceremony. You want the most sacred part of your day documented, but not intruded upon.