How To Setup Netgear EX7300 Using The Web GUI
Today, here in this post we will give you information on how to setup Netgear EX7300 using the Web GUI. Follow the steps given below:
- Your first step in to plug the extender into an electrical outlet.
- Wait until the LED turns light green.
- Now connect your device with the extender using an Ethernet cable or wifi connection.
- Once the connection is established between your device and extender, the Client Link LED lights.
- Launch a web browser in your device. It is recommended that install two web browsers in your device. In case you get any issue because of web browser, then you can easily switch to another web browser.
- Enter www mywifiext net or http://192.168.1.250 in the address bar of the browser.
- The New Extender Setup page displays.
- Click the NEW EXTENDER SETUP button.
- Follow the on screen instructions and click the NEXT button. Check out this link if you want more information on how to setup Netgear Extender.
- Select your existing router WiFi network to extend and click the NEXT button.
- Provide the login credentials, type the router's existing WiFi network password and click the NEXT button.
- Wait for the page to display a list of new extender WiFi networks.
- Connect your WiFi-enabled device to the new extender WiFi network using the extender SSID and password.
- Make sure that your WiFi-enabled device is successfully connected before you click the CONTINUE button.
- Click the CONTINUE button.
- A message displays confirming that the extender is connected and ready.